Last updated: April 2019
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains the personal data we process, how we process it, and for what purposes.
Information We Reveive or Collect from You
Registration Data:When registering an account, we ask you for certain information, which includes your name and email address (the "Registration Data"), as well as a password.
Payment Information:If you choose to subscribe to fee-based portions of the Service, or purchase add-on products or services, you will also be asked to provide (at a minimum) your name and credit card information ("Payment Information")
Conversion Information:When using the Service to create videos, we collect image and audio files that you upload, as well as request header information posted to our servers from your browser. During the conversion process we collect information about the conversion process including audio duration, time spent, estimated time remaining, current progress, and the conversion status, (the "Conversion Information").
Sign-in and Authentication When you sign into our website, we store a unique ID number, and the time you signed in, in an encrypted cookie on your device. The cookie allows you to navigate from page to page within the site without having to sign in again on each page. It also allows you to return to the website without having to sign back in.
Social Some of our pages include social media cookies, including those that enable users who are logged in to the social media service to share content via that service.
Some of the cookies we use are listed below:
- Fontawesome A iconographic font used to render icon images within certain regions of the website design
- Google Analytics Tracks page views and aggregates general website usage data over unique visitors.
- Facebook Pixel Provides demographic information about users such as age and gender
- Drip Newsletter signup form
- Stripe PCI compliant credit card payment processor
How we use your information
We may use the information we collect from about you to:
- Perform an automated file conversion for you
- Provide customer support to you
- Analyze how certain services are being used
- Communicate with you
- Enforce our legal rights